Monday, March 17, 2014

TEOGROMITMM Act 1

I like the play The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds so far. It's very interesting to read about Tillie's life. Most of it wasn't like my life, but a few things were similar.

One way I can relate to this play is that I'm pretty shy like Tillie. Tillie stays quiet and just does her work and stays out of everybody's way. That is a lot like me. I don't talk too much or speak out. I like to stay to myself. All Tillie asks for is to go to school, and I don't ask for much either. Another way I can relate to the play is that I'm pretty smart and do best in one particular subject. Tillie is very smart and is great at science, while I'm good at math. The only other connection I have is that I have an older sister also. Overall, not much in my life is similar to the play. Tillie is constantly put down and not supported by her family. Mine have always supported me. Although we're very different, there are still some similarities.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you! I am also very shy and I didn't think of that similarity. I also think there are a lot of differences between Tillie and I. Good job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say your best in one subject, you stated math. You must be very good at math because you know you are in a advanced english.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, you and Tillie are both really smart in one subject, reserved, and have an older sister. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete