Sunday, January 19, 2014

CITR response

To be unique means to have your own personality. It means that you're not the same as everyone else and you have your own talents. Being unique means you're not like most people. The definition of unique is that it has no equal and is incomparable. That applies to the personalities of people and being individual. No one is the same as everyone else, which makes them unique.

You can keep your individuality in the adult world by being true to yourself and doing what you want with your life. You keep your individuality by doing what you want to do, not what someone tells you to do. do things you enjoy and that will make you a better version of yourself. By picking out exactly what and who you want in your life, it will keep your true self with you.

Allie's character is similar to a combination of my favorite people. First, it says that Allie was always nice and never got mad a people. That corresponds to one of my favorite people, who I've never seen get mad and is nothing but nice. It also says that Allie was insanely intelligent. That corresponds to another one of my favorite people who is super smart. Finally, it says that he had red hair. My sister and one of my friends both have red hair also.

If I had just been kicked out of school, I would probably go back to my house. Even if I had been kicked out of four other schools, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Going back to my house would make me feel safe, and then I could figure out what to do right away. I would also get to see my parents and sister and relax a little bit. Prencey seems like a lot of stress, so it would be nice to go back home and not worry about where to go every couple hours if I hadn't gone back.

Jane seems pretty important to Holden, even they were only together for a short time. Once Stadlater mentioned her, Holden couldn't stop thinking about her. Jane seems like she's pretty tough, having that man over at her house all of the time. She also seems sensitive and smart, keeping all of her kings in the back row because she liked the way it looked. It said she had a lousy childhood, so she has to be tough, but also sensitive inside because of it.

I think that when Holden says "people are always ruining things for you" that it's true. You might have and idea or plan that is ruined by somebody else. They could also ruin something of yours, or an experience you had. An example of when someone ruined something for me was when a friend would reveal the ending of the book I was reading, or my sister would spoil what happens later in a TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment